25 October 2007

Ex-Air Canada A340-500

One of two Air ex-Canada A340-541s made a stop late last night around 2230. It was supposed to go to the hard stands, but ended up at Gate 28 instead. AC operated this flight as ACA7060 with aircraft C-GKOL (msn 445). The flight originated from Singapore where heavy mx was done. I have no clue as to where its headed, except that I heard that this aircraft might be heading for a new life with Air Comet in Spain. This A345 was suppose to stop by a couple of days ago with a TAM crew. From what I heard, TAM decided not to go through with their purchase of AC's former bird. When I got to do a walk around, I could not help but to be amazed at how clean it was. Sorry no pic, didn't have my camera handy at that time, and if I did, it probably wouldn't have been up to the task of taking pictures at night anyway.

More information about the AC A340-500. It left HNL around 04:20, destined for Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU).

1 comment:

Blue Wave 707 said...

According to PlaneSpotter.net, C-GKOL was acquired by TAM Linhas AĆ©reas and re-registered as PT-MSK.