13 October 2009
go! And Mokulele Merge
Inter-island carriers go! and Mokulele Airlines will merge effective Thursday, and go!'s owner Mesa Air Group will assume 75% ownership with the other 25% going to Mokulele shareholders, and the go! CRJ200s will be the main jets, as the E170s will be returning to Republic Airways' base in IND.
Honolulu Star*Bulletin and Honolulu Advertiser coverage links.
This is also our 800th blog post ...