Prescott Foundation's North American B-25N Mitchell, 44-28938 "Old Glory" (msn 108-33263, also registered as NL7946C), is one of several World War II-era warbirds that were ferried over from the mainland aboard the USS Essex, for a commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.
44-28938 was originally built as a B-25J-15 by North American. No information is available as to its assignment during WWII. It was converted to a TB-25N, and registered as N7946C in 1958. It was restored in 1995.